Thank you for visiting our website. The safe handling of your private data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data regarding your visit on our website.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR serves us as a legal basis for processing personal data in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, regarding processing operations necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, as in cases of inquiries regarding our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal duty which requires the processing of personal data, such as for the fulfilment of fiscal duties, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person, Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not predominate.
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal duty for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR exists, as well as
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected from me, as well as the existence of an automated decision-process including proﬁling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by me;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with me in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal duty, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the place of the suspected infringement if the data subject is of the opinion that the processing of his/her personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU (GDPR).
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, RIGHT TO CORRECTION, BLOCKING, DELETION, OBJECTION
Upon written request, we will inform you about the personal data we have stored about you. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked, contradicted or deleted. The inquiry is to be addressed to our address indicated in the imprint of the web page.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by me without stating a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to the address given in the imprint of the website.
GENERAL COLLECTION OF DATA
When you access our website or retrieve a file, information about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, this will be stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website from which you came
- Names of the retrieved files
- Date and time of a retrieval
- Name of your Internet Service Provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your terminal device (if applicable)
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you entered there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. Data processing here is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent. You can object to this at any time (right of withdrawal).
We send newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient or on the basis of legal permission. The registration to our newsletter takes place via a double opt-in procedure: After registration you will receive an e-mail in which you should confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the e-mail.
The registration for the newsletter is logged in order to be able to prove the registration according to the legal requirements.
This includes the storage of the times of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Likewise, further data that you have provided when registering for the newsletter will be stored.
We only use your information other than your e-mail address to personalise the newsletter, for example your name.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You will find a link to cancel the newsletter in every newsletter-mail.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR CUSTOMER ACCESS
If you have been given access to a protected area of our website that is protected by a password, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. Please do not share your password with anyone.
RIGHT TO APPEAL TO A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, any data subject shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which he/she is staying, at his/her place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged to have occurred, if he/she considers that the processing of his/her personal data is contrary to the basic EU Regulation on data protection (GDPR).
RIGHT TO DATA TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
On individual pages or contributions there is a voluntary comment function for users who wish to express their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment is released after a positive review and appears publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no right to release a comment. The commenter must give a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commenter must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him about the status of his comment, especially if he has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address is not displayed publicly and is not passed on to third parties and is not evaluated manually. The IP address of the commenter is only stored in anonymous form. The comment will be saved permanently until you (or an administrator) delete it. Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of notifying you when your comment is answered. Any other comment information you provide will be published on the comment if you provide it. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
LINKS TO WEBSITES OF THIRD PARTIES
This website offers links to third-party websites in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on such a link will data be transferred to the link target. This is technically necessary. The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, details of your Internet browser. If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link target, do not click on the link.
GOOGLE MAPS FORM
We offer an input form with which you can have the position of an address displayed on the map, for example for route planning. The underlying map software is provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”). Only when you submit the form will your input, including your IP address and the address of the page on which the form appears, be transmitted to Google. By using the form, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data by Google and its agents.
We use the etracker analysis service of etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1 20459 Hamburg, Germany (“etracker”). etracker collects data from which pseudonyms Nutzungsproﬁle can be created. Cookies can be used for this purpose. The data collected by etracker will not be used to personally send you to identiﬁzieren without the separate consent of the person concerned. They are also not merged with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can object to the collection and storage of data by etracker at any time with effect for the future:
We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored on the servers of the provider YouTube and can be played from our website via embedding. The embedding of the videos takes place with the option for extended data protection settings activated. When you play these videos, YouTube cookies and DoubleClick cookies are stored on your computer and may transfer data to Google Inc., Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, as the YouTube operator.
When playing videos stored on YouTube, at least the following data will be transmitted to Google Inc. as YouTube operator and operator of the DoubleClick network: IP address and cookie, the specific address of the page accessed by us, system date and time of access, identification of your browser. This data is transmitted regardless of whether you have a Google user account that you are logged on to or whether you do not have a user account. If you are so signed in, Google may associate this information directly with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your account, you must log out before activating the video play button.
YouTube or Google Inc. will store this data as using-profiles and may use it for advertising, market research and/or tailoring its websites to meet your needs. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-registered users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this using-profiles, whereby you must contact Google as the operator of YouTube to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google can be found on this information page.
We secure our website and other IT systems against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized alteration or unauthorized dissemination of your data through appropriate technical and organizational measures. A complete protection against all dangers is, however, practically in spite of all care not possible in every case. As we cannot guarantee complete data security while communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential information by post.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online service or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies to statements on data processing. If a consent of the user is necessary or if components of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the change of the data protection declaration takes place only after consent of the user.
Therefore, please inform yourself about this data protection declaration if necessary, in particular if you provide personal data.