Thank you for visiting our website. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when you visit our website.
Legal basis of processing
Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. a DSGVO serves our company as a legal basis for processing operations for which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The same applies to such processing processes that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of enquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal commitment, through which a processing of personal data becomes necessary, as for example for the fulfilment of fiscal compulsory exercises, the processing is based on Art. 6 Para. S. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may become necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. d DSGVO. Ultimately, processing operations could also be based on Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. Processing operations which are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below: ﬁndet We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO
- The disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the case that a legal commitment exists for the transmission according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Rights of the persons concerned:
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by me in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if not collected by me, and the existence of an automated Entscheidungsﬁndung including Proﬁling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by me in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal Verpﬂichtung, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work, or the place of the alleged infringement, if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in breach of the Basic Data Protection Regulation of the EU (DS-GVO).
Right to information, right to correction, blocking, deletion, objection
On written request we will inform you about your personal data stored by us. You also have the right to correct, block, object to or delete this data. The request must be sent to the address given in the imprint of the website.
Right of revocation
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, insofar as there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which I will implement without specifying a specific situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to our address given in the imprint of the website is sufficient.
General data collection
If you access our website or retrieve a file, data about this process is stored in a log file on our web server. In detail, the following data can be stored:
- IP address (if possible, it is stored anonymously)
- Domain name of the website you came from
- Names of the files retrieved
- Date and time of a request
- Name of your Internet Service Provider
- and, if applicable, the operating system and browser version of your mobile device
We only store IP addresses for data security reasons in order to guarantee the stability and security of our system (legal basis: Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO). We reserve the right to statistically evaluate anonymous data records.
If you send us enquiries using the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provided there, will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. Your data will be used exclusively for the purpose of answering and processing your question. The data will be processed in accordance with art. 6 par. p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. You can object to this at any time (right of withdrawal).
We send newsletters with advertising information only with the consent of the recipient or on the basis of a legal permission.
Subscription to our newsletter is via a double opt-in procedure: After registration you will receive an e-mail in which you should confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to verify you as the owner of the e-mail.
The registration for the newsletter is recorded in order to be able to prove the registration according to the legal requirements.
This includes the storage of the time of registration and confirmation as well as your IP address. Further data that you have entered when registering for the newsletter will also be saved.
Apart from your e-mail address, we only use your information to customize the newsletter, including your name, for example.
You can cancel your subscription to the newsletter at any time. You can find a link to unsubscribe from the newsletter in every newsletter mail.
Confidentiality of your customer access
If you have gained access to a protected area on our website that is secured by a password, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
Any data subject shall have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where he/she resides, works or is alleged to have infringed, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, where the data subject considers that the processing of personal data concerning him/her is contrary to the EU’s basic data protection regulation (DS-GVO).
Right to data transferability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Links to other websites
On individual pages or contributions there is a voluntary comment function for users who would like to express their opinion on the respective page or contribution. The comment is released after a positive check and appears publicly on the page where the comment was sent. There is no right to release a comment. The commenter must enter a name, this may be a pseudonym. The commenter must also provide an email address. This serves to inform him about the status of his comment, especially if he has asked a question in the comment and is waiting for an answer. The email address will not be publicly displayed and will not be passed on to third parties and will not be evaluated manually. The IP address of the commentator is only stored in anonymous form. The comment is saved permanently until it is deleted by you (or an administrator). Your email address will only be stored for the purpose of sending you a notification in case of a reply to your comment. Other comment data you enter will be published on the commentary. If a name is requested, you can also use a pseudonym.
Links to third party websites
This website contains references to third-party websites in the form of so-called links. Only when you click on such a link, data is transferred to the link target. This is technically necessary. The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time you clicked the link, the page on which you clicked the link, information about your Internet browser.
If you do not want this data to be transferred to the link target, do not click the link.
This website uses the map software Google Maps by Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data that may be collected automatically by Google and its representatives.
We use the analysis service etracker from etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany (“etracker”). etracker collects data from which pseudonyms Nutzungsproﬁle can be created. Cookies may be used for this purpose. The data collected by etracker will not be used to to identify you without the consent of the person concerned. Furthermore, they are not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
You can object to the collection and storage of data by etracker at any time with effect for the future: Disable Tracking
We have included YouTube videos on our website, which are stored on the servers of the provider YouTube and can be played from our website via embedding. The embedding of the videos is done with activated option for advanced data protection settings. When you play these videos, YouTube cookies and DoubleClick cookies are stored on your computer and may transfer data to Google Inc, Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, as a YouTube operator.
When playing videos stored on YouTube, at least the following data is transferred to Google Inc. as YouTube operator and operator of the DoubleClick network: IP address and cookie, the speziﬁsche address of the page called up by us, system date and time of the call, identification of your browser. This information is transferred regardless of whether you have a Google Account that you are logged in with or you do not have a user account. If you are signed in in this way, Google may associate this information directly with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your Proﬁl, you must log out of the video before activating the play button.
YouTube and Google Inc. store this data as Nutzungsproﬁle and use it, if necessary, for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of their websites. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (also for non-registered users) for the provision of demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of this Nutzerproﬁle, whereby you must contact Google as the operator of YouTube to exercise this right.
Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Google can be found on this information page.
We protect our website and other IT systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, unauthorized modification or unauthorized distribution of your data. However, complete protection against all risks is not always possible in spite of all due care. Because we cannot guarantee complete data security when communicating by e-mail, we recommend sending confidential information by post.
We reserve the right to change this data protection declaration if the legal situation or this online offer or the type of data collection changes. However, this only applies to declarations on data processing. If the user’s consent is necessary or components of the data protection declaration contain a regulation of the contractual relationship with users, the data protection declaration will only be changed after the user’s consent.
If necessary, please inform yourself about this data protection declaration, especially if you provide personal data.